Monday 13 June 2011

13/06/2011 Issue With Editing

Today the objective was to learn how and try to rip the vocals out of a song so that only the backing music would be left and I could sing in place of the original artists voice. It is presenting problems though and we need to find another way around it because our song "Beast in me" by Johnny Cash is an essential part of our trailer which will coney much meaning. I feel the music in teaser trailers has to be gripping & most importantly has to have subliminal meaning with the footage that is shown. I still have not managed to master the ripping of vocals but i'm going to keep on trying.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I'm not sure about this one, Jimmy. The fact that it's a mono track might be the problem. Have you tried a variety of different Google searches to find out if anyone has used audacity to separate a mono track?

    ReplyDelete